Conference participants who bear a foreign passport may need to apply for a Chinese visa to visit China, except those passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region where they live. To avoid any uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for the visa as early as possible, at least one month prior to the conference date.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa, for which no invitation letter is required for the application.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration issued by the IEEE-ICMSP 2022 Committee Board.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note IEEE-ICMSP 2022 Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by IEEE-ICMSP 2022 Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, IEEE-ICMSP 2022 Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will IEEE-ICMSP 2022 Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
Copyright© ICMSP 2022
2022 4th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Control, Measurement and Signal Processing (IEEE-ICMSP 2022) http://icmsp.net/